The small village is located on the outside of Lofoten, in Vestvågøy municipality.
Despite its few residents, Unstad has become a very popular and visited place. Surfers from around the world loves to ride the waves in the unique srfing conditions found here in Unstad. Unstad also has a spectacular panoramic view of the ocean and midnight sun.
- Residents: approx. 13 (2016)
- Nearest town: Leknes (22km)
- Nearest Airport: Leknes Airport (21.5km)
- Access to Hurtigruten: Stamsund (35km)
- GPS: 68.265278 | 13.591306