Thon Hotel Lofoten is situated in the scenic harbour of the idyllic arctic village of Svolvær, in the heart of Lofoten.
The quay of the Hurtigruten cruise line is mere steps from the hotel, which is within walking distance of all of Svolvær’s attractions. The hotel is adjacent to Lofoten Kulturhus, a local arts & culture centre.
Rooms and facilities
- 190 rooms
- 13 disabled-friendly rooms
- 9 family rooms
- Allergy-friendly rooms
- All roms are no-smoking
Getting there and location
- 6 km to Svolvær Airport at Helle
- 164 km to Harstad/Narvik Airport at Evenes
- Lofoten Kulturhus, the arts & culture centre, is co-located in the same building as the hotel
- The Hurtigruten coastal express boat docks just outside the hotel.